All Permits and applications must be submitted in person to:
HARRAH CITY HALL
19625 NE 23RD HARRAH, OK 73045
- Board of Adjustments Application Variance
- Lot Split Application
- Business License
- Storm Shelter Application – This is a no cost permit and used only for Emergency Services Location
New to the City of Harrah please fill out Contract for Water and Trash Services
All applications must be submitted to Harrah City Hall prior to any work being started.
- Car Port Storage Application
- Commercial Building Application
- Residential Building Permit Application
Inspections must be called into Harrah City Hall during all phases of work.
- Pool Permit
- Fence Permit
- Sign Permit
- Temporary Building Permit
- Driveway Permit (Residential & Commercial)
The Following Permits require Licensing along with the permits. ALL Workers from Contractors to Apprentices need to have an active license with the City of Harrah All work must be permitted prior to start of work, so if work is being done during non-business days or if emergency fax permits to (405) 454-2130 or drop permit in night drop box signed and dated.
- Electrical Permit Application – Electrical License Application
- Mechanical Permit Application (Heat & Air) – Mechanical License Application
- Plumbing Permit Application – Plumbing License Application
- Sign Permit Application – Sign Contractor License Permit
- All contractors need to be licensed in the City of Harrah prior to start of any work. Failure to do so will result in fines and penalties.Fireworks Stand Permit