All Permits and applications must be submitted in person to:
HARRAH CITY HALL
19625 NE 23RD HARRAH, OK 73045
- Records Request
- Board of Adjustments Application Variance
- Lot Split Application
- Business License
- Storm Shelter Application – Any new build or new install has a permit fee but includes the registration to the Fire Department. Registering the shelter itself does not have a fee.
- Community Garden Guidelines and Application
- Utility Customer Moving Form
New to the City of Harrah? Please fill out the Contract for Water and Trash Services
All applications must be submitted to Harrah City Hall prior to any work being started.
- Car Port Storage Application
- Commercial Building Application
- Residential Building Permit Application
Inspections must be called into Harrah City Hall during all phases of work.
- Alarm Permit
- Chicken House Permit
- Concessions Permit
- Demolition Permit
- Driveway Permit (Residential & Commercial)
- Earth Moving and Excavation Permit
- Fence Permit
- Pool Permit
- Sign Permit
- Temporary Building Permit
The Following Permits require Licensing along with the permits. ALL Workers from Contractors to Apprentices need to have an active license with the City of Harrah All work must be permitted prior to start of work, so if work is being done during non-business days or if emergency fax permits to (405) 454-2130 or drop permit in night drop box signed and dated.
- Contractor License Registration Form – Electrical, Mechanical (HVAC), & Plumbing. All contractors need to be licensed in the City of Harrah prior to start of any work. Failure to do so will result in fines and penalties.
- Electrical Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application (HVAC)
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Fence Contractor License
- Sign Permit Application – Sign Contractor License Permit
- Fireworks Stand Permit