The City of Harrah, just like any other blog author, cannot commit to replying to every comment. We will, however, attempt to engage in conversation when possible.
The views of commenters participating in this blog do not necessarily represent the views of the City of Harrah. Staff will be monitoring the input and may participate or intervene, as appropriate.
In the case of ongoing investigations or legal proceedings, we will not be able to comment.
We require a valid email address for every comment. This address will only be used if we have a question in response to your comment. It will not be used for any other purpose by the City of Harrah.
All comments will be moderated and reviewed by City of Harrah staff. Please keep in mind that the City of Harrah cannot tolerate comments that are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive. We also reserve the right to edit or refuse comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- messages where the sender is not the author
- messages for advertising purposes
- announcements from labor or political organizations
- messages written in a language other than English
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and
- any other message that the forum moderators feel will not add to the normal flow of debate.
Submissions meeting any of the above conditions will be declined. This includes any content quoted through a trackback mechanism. Trackbacks that violate the comment policy will be deleted.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment. Information you provide will be monitored for inappropriate or unnecessary personal information or images about the submitter or a third party, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your privacy and that of a third party.